Answers to July Piran Post Quiz
In Homer’s The Odyssey, Argos was the faithful dog of Odysseus
Gromit is the animated dog in Wallace & Gromit
Evie is Nicky’s dog (Piran Pets Adventure Treks)!
Copper is the bloodhound from Disney’s The Fox and the Hound
Barry Manilow’s dog
Muttley was Dick Dastardly’s sidekick in the Wacky Races
Nipper was the dog that featured on RCA Records with the old style phonograph horn
Bruiser was the name of the chihuahua in Legally Blonde
Blondi was Hitler’s favourite german shepherd
Nana was the nursemaid dog in Peter Pan
The famous Blue Peter dog with John Noakes – the famous saying ‘get down Shep’!
The pet dog of Dennis the Menace in the Beano
Beagle belonging to Charlie Brown
Cairn terrier in the Wizard of Oz
I hope you enjoyed the Dog Quiz!
DOG TRIVIA QUIZ
- Through what part of the body does a dog sweat?
- How many teeth does an adult dog have?
- What is a dog’s most highly developed sense?
- Which TV series had a dog named K9 who was also a robot?
- Which dog breed has a black tongue?
- Are dalmations born with spots?
- What breed of dog is Snoopy?
- What was the name of Bill Sikes’s dog in Oliver Twist?
- What does ‘dachshund’ translate to in English?
- How many eyelids does a dog have?
- What breed is Scooby Doo?
- What is Scooby Doo’s owner called?
- Name the world’s most popular dog breed?
- What was the name and breed of Dorothy’s dog in the Wizard of Oz?
- Name a song elvis song about dogs.
- What breed of dog is Pluto?
- who had a huge hit with ‘Puppy Love’?
- How long are dogs pregnant?
- What is the largest dog breed?
- what is the smallest dog breed?
- Dr Who
- Chow Chow
- Bulls Eye
- Badger Dog
- Great Dane
- Toto, Cairn Terrier
- Hound dog
- Blood hound
- Donny Osmond
- 58 – 68 days
- English Mastiff